What to Wear
- If using chroma-key, remember not to wear green or blue (one or the other) clothing or accessories.
- Avoid wearing clothing with closely-spaced color or textile patterns.
- Avoid wearing necklaces which might rub against lavaliere microphones.
- Try to wear a blouse, shirt or coat with a lapel or some other part of the clothing to attach a lavaliere microphone.
- Try to wear a belt, slacks or a jacket with pockets to hold the wireless microphone transmitter.
- If using the Lightboard, avoid wearing clothing with lettering or logos which will appear backwards once the video is flipped.
- Avoid wearing clothing that strongly contrasts with other clothing and your natural skin tone.
- Try to avoid clothing with especially vibrant shades of red.
- Avoid wearing shiny jewelry or accessories which may reflect light.