A self-serve Academic Media Production Space is located on the second floor of the East Tower of Wells Library in Room 251 (in the Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning suite).
Please direct any inquiries to Steve Egyhazi firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record videos and select different studio-style effects using an easy-to-operate push-button controller.
- Chromakey effect: superimpose yourself over your PowerPoint slideshow or anything on the computer screen.
- Annotate over PowerPoint slides and images and direct attention using Spotlight effect.
- Eglass (Learning Glass or Light Board) for drawing, equations, visual relationships, etc.
- Upload videos directly to your Kaltura account.
For other information regarding additional uses of video in your course, please contact your local teaching and learning center .