In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, IU President Michael McRobbie announced that all IU classes will transition to online delivery beginning March 30. Multiple sources of in-person and technology-based support are available to help faculty with aspects of this transition.
- Transitioning to distance delivery: See keepteaching.iu.edu, which provides details about Zoom, Kaltura, and Canvas. The site will be updated regularly.
- Help with using current technologies: Contact your IT Support Center.
- Teaching center business hours and after-hours support: Contact your IT Support Center.
- In-person help: FACET faculty have volunteered to serve as expert resources during the transition. Contact your IT Support Center.
- Managing the transition: Teaching centers will host, record, and share webinars designed to help faculty learn about managing the transition.
For updates on IU's response to COVID-19, see protect.iu.edu.