Since Indiana University switched to a completely online format for instruction for the remainder of the spring semester, the Collaboration Technologies Video Production Team continues to service requests from our established faculty clients. We would like to take this opportunity to reach out to other IU faculty statewide who might be in need of our services. These services are provided to faculty at no cost.
Due to social distancing concerns, we're unable to work collaboratively with faculty in the Faculty Media Production Spaces at this time. However, faculty may provide raw materials such as video, images and audio which we can then turn into polished instructional content for online courses. In addition, we have ready access to professional static backgrounds, motion backgrounds, graphics and selected stock footage which we can use to complete or enhance your project.
Our staff, as well as Media Production and Design Team staff from the IT Communications Office and staff from the Media Digitization & Preservation Initiative, who are generously providing additional resources at this time, are available for consultation and advice regarding media strategies and the use of media in your instructional needs.
- Technical consultation and best practices for self-recording
- Workflows for partnering with us to remotely co-produce content around your needs
- Editing video that you record and send to us
- Content outlines and script support
- Creating accessible versions of your media content
- Custom animation and explainer video content creation
- Powtoon video creation
- Slideshow presentation visual editing
- 2D vector graphic creation
- Guidance with Adobe Creative Cloud design applications
- General layout assistance and support
- Access to general design resources like stock photography and templates
Direct any inquiries to our project intake email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Faculty media production spaces allow instructors to create broadcast-quality video in a professional yet user-friendly environment.
Schedule a time to record
Using Outlook, invite:
- "Faculty Media Production Space — Wells E251" for IUB, or
- "Faculty Media Production Space — IUPUI University Library 0135" for IUPUI
For more information, contact your local teaching and learning center.