The Office of Online Education seeks proposals from IU faculty and staff from across the state who are innovators and collaborators in the online space. We will consider proposals for 45-minute presentations that address empirical research, showcase best practices, and/or describe lessons learned related to one or more of the following areas:
- designing and developing online courses or programs
- promoting student success in online courses or programs
- providing support services for online students
- improving the quality of online courses or programs
- showcasing digital educational innovation
Of special interest are presentations describing inter-campus and/or interdisciplinary collaborations, and proposals which have application to multiple disciplines.
Please submit your proposal using the form below. Descriptions must be 500 words or less.
Proposals are due at 11:59 p.m. September 25, 2016.