2300 S. Washington Street
- Lead exploration and development of multicampus/joint online academic programs at Indiana University, particularly among regional campuses in support of the IU Online initiative.
- Work with the IU Office of Online Education (OOE) staff and campus representatives to conduct market analyses and to ensure that program implementation is consistent with IU’s online education strategic plan.
- Participate in meetings and support the work of OOE advisory groups, working with OOE staff.
- Facilitate the IU Online initiative by working with university, campus, college, and school academic administrators to address barriers and resource needs in order to support multicampus/joint online academic programs.
- Be aware of, and ensure compliance with, federal, state, and accreditor regulations for all online education at IU.
- Work with OOE staff to ensure effective and efficient operation of IU Online programs and services.